|CAL Resources Archive
The CAL Resources Archive was created to provide our visitors with access to older pages and content from our Web site that they may find useful. Please be aware that information within the CAL Resources Archive is historical in nature and will not be maintained or updated by CAL.
Call for Papers
Receipt Deadline: May 25, 2007
Notification: June 30, 2007
We invite proposals from colleagues in academia, government,and not-for-profit organizations. While there are no thematic restrictions this year, ECOLT encourages students, researchers and teachers to present papers or posters on projects with relevance across its constituencies (academia, government, and not-for-profit testing organizations).
TYPES OF PRESENTATIONS:
Proposals are requested for presentations in the following categories:
PAPERS: (30 min.)
POSTERS: (1 hour)
PROPOSAL EVALUATION CRITERIA:
FORMAT OF PROPOSALS:
1. Contact Information:
a. Full name of principal presenter and full contact information (affiliation, postal address, telephone, fax, email) All return correspondence will be to this individual only.
b. Full name, affiliation, addresses, and email addresses of co-presenter(s) if any
2. Type of presentation (Paper or Poster)
3. Title of presentation
4. AV equipment required: a laptop & overhead projector will be provided for all presentations. Display areas, tables, and poster boards (32x40 inch white boards with foam core) will be provided for posters.
5. Abstract: Abstracts should be between 200 and 300 words, single-spaced. Abstracts should be clearly written and concisely address the following:
a. Context of the issue(s) researched
b. Purpose of the study
c. Summary of the methodology or analytical procedures used
e. Implications/significance to the field of language testing
1. Type of Presentation (Paper or Poster)
2. Title of Presentation
3. Abstract (duplicated from Page One)
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS:
The two-page submission should be sent as an email attachment to email@example.com by May 25, 2007. The filename should read: ECOLT07ABS_YOURLASTNAME