James E. Purpura, Teachers College, Columbia University
For the abstract of the plenary, click here.
Click here for a PDF of the conference program.
Presentations from ECOLT 2010 are available for download.
- Assessing Reading through Short Answer Questions: Validity Evidence from a Cognitive Processing Perspective
- Detecting Collocation Errors in English Language Learners’ Writing
- e-rater® for TOEFL® Independent and Integrated Tasks
- Workforce Readiness: Assessing Written English Skills for Business Communication
- Effects of Item Content Characteristics on Item Difficulty of Multiple Choice Test Items in an EFL Listening Assessment
- Automated Identification of Preposition Errors
All main conference events will be held in Georgetown University’s Intercultural Center (ICC). The pre-conference workshop will be held at the Center for Applied Linguistics in Washington, DC.
|Thursday, October 28, 2010|
|Friday, October 29, 2010|
|11:30-12:30||Paper Session 1 (2 papers)|
|2:30-4:00||Colloquium (3 papers)|
|4:15-5:45||Paper Session 2 (3 papers)|
|Saturday, October 30, 2010|
|9:00-11:00||Paper Session 1 (4 papers)|
|11:15-12:45||Paper Session 2 (3 papers)|