Carol A. Chapelle, Iowa State University
Click here for a PDF of the conference program.
Presentations from ECOLT 2011 are available for download.
- Standard Setting in the Department of Defense
- The Assessment of Reading Comprehension Skills for Immigrants: The Case of the Netherlands
- Relationships Between Linguistic Complexity Measures and Student Scores on a 6th Grade Science Assessment
- Evaluating Oral Collocational Production to Predict L2 Oral Proficiency
- Assessing Lower-order and Higher-order Listening Skills for ESL Students
- Building Evidence for the Evaluation of English Learners' Writing Scores
- Textual Borrowing and Rater Perceptions in Integrated Writing Tasks
- The Development of Specifications for an Oral Proficiency Test: Contributions to Validity Claims
- Assessing Learning Outcomes in Short-term Foreign Language Programs: Validation Results of a Triangulated Assessment System
- Investigating the Construct Validity of the Grammar Sub-Test of the CEP Placement Exam
All conference events will be held in Georgetown University’s Intercultural Center (ICC). For the full agenda, click here.
|Friday, October 28, 2011|
|12:00-12:30||Paper Session 1 (1 paper)
|1:30-3:00||Paper Session 2 (3 papers)|
|3:15-4:15||Paper Session 3 (2 papers)|
|Saturday, October 29,2011|
|9:30-11:00||Paper Session 1 (3 papers)|
|11:15-12:45||Paper Session 2 (3 papers)|