WIDA's annual conference will provide preK through Grade 12 educators of language learners opportunities for professional development, idea sharing, relationship building, and strategic collaboration. CAL is proud to be a Platinum Sponsor of the WIDA 2016 National Conference.
- Educators & ACCESS 2.0: Building Bridges Between the Test and Classrooms (pre-registration required) Jennifer Norton, EdD, Bridget Mullan
- Evaluating Academic Oral Language Proficiency: Lessons from Testing and Beyond Jing Wei, PhD
- Evaluating Academic Writing Proficiency: Lessons from the Test and Beyond Megan Montee, PhD
- Newcomers in Your School: Cultural Connections and Instructional Strategies from CAL Annie Duguay
- Spanish Language Development or ELD & SLD Integration José Medina, EdD
- Strengthening Instruction for Emergent Bilinguals through Dual Language Professional Development Jennifer Himmel
- Utilizing Listening Comprehension to Strengthen Content/Literacy Instruction for SIFE Students Marybelle Marrero-Colón, Annie Duguay