Publications & Products
The Center for Applied Linguistics provides a wide range of publications and products related to the teaching and learning of languages, linguistics, policy, assessment, and more.
In this section, CAL provides a complete list of our publications (both for sale and free downloadable PDFs) as well as our products for sale, such as assessments and our resources used in delivery of professional development services.
We invite you to browse our library of publications and resources. Click on a title for a description of each resource and information on how to download PDFs or to order selected publications and products online at the CAL Store.
Visit our Resource Archive to download free PDFs of CAL Digests as well as digests and briefs from past projects.
- Building Educational Communities of Inclusion in PreK-12 Settings - A CAL Webinar
- Building the Foreign Language Capacity We Need: Toward a Comprehensive Strategy for a National Language Framework
- CAL English Proficiency Tests
- CAL Series on Language Education
- Childhood Bilingualism
- China and English: Globalisation and the Dilemmas of Identity
- Chinese as a Heritage Language: Fostering Rooted World Citizenry
- CLIL in Context: Practical Guidance for Educators
- Computerized Oral Proficiency Instrument (COPI)
- Connecting Diverse Cultures: A Video Guide for A New Day and Be Who You Are