Publications & Products
The Center for Applied Linguistics provides a wide range of publications and products related to the teaching and learning of languages, linguistics, policy, assessment, and more.
In this section, CAL provides a complete list of our publications (both for sale and free downloadable PDFs) as well as our products for sale, such as assessments and our resources used in delivery of professional development services.
We invite you to browse our library of publications and resources. Click on a title for a description of each resource and information on how to download PDFs or to order selected publications and products online at the CAL Store.
Visit our Resource Archive to download free PDFs of CAL Digests as well as digests and briefs from past projects.
- Language Education Tensions in Global and Local Contexts
- Language Issues in Comparative Education: Inclusive Teaching and Learning in Non-Dominant Languages and Cultures
- Language Planning and Policy in Native America: History, Theory, Praxis
- Language Planning and Student Experiences: Intention, Rhetoric, and Implementation
- Language Policies in Education: Critical Issues
- Language Policy Processes and Consequences: Arizona Case Studies
- Language Policy, Politics, and Diversity in Education - Review of Research in Education Volume 38
- Language, the Sustainable Development Goals, and Vulnerable Populations
- Learning the SIOP Model
- Learning to Read Across Languages: Cross-Linguistic Relationships in First-and-Second-Language Literacy Development