Directory of Two-Way Bilingual Immersion Programs in the U.S.
Several users have encountered problems with the online Directory questionnaire, especially for those using older computers and Macintoshes. Please see below for help. We're very sorry for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your persistence!
Problem #1: I started a questionnaire and saved it, but when I returned to my entry, several pages worth of information were gone.
1. Make sure you are hitting "save" at the bottom of each page.
2. If this continues to happen in spite of hitting save, try one of our alternate forms.
Problem #2: I submitted an entry a long time ago and I can't find it in the Directory.
1. Make sure you have hit "submit" at the very end of the survey.
2. You should be able to search by school name, but try searching by city as well.
3. Send an e-mail to confirm whether or not your electronic entry was received.
4. If it was not received, try one of our alternate forms.
Problem #3: I try clicking on a link, and nothing happens.
1. If you're working on a Macintosh, try a PC.
2. If no PC is available, try one of our alternate forms.
First try alternate form #1: MS Word Form
If that doesn't work, try alternate form #2 for Macintosh or PC.