Communications Consultant Opportunity
The Center for Applied Linguistics (CAL) seeks a Senior Communications Consultant with excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to collaborate with and support program, administrative and IT staff with:
- Maintaining, updating, and creating website content
- Upgrading WordPress and e-commerce features
- Marketing CAL services and products
- Supporting and producing external communications
- Producing video and multimedia solutions for programs and marketing
- Supporting grant writing activities
The consultant shall have demonstrated experience with:
- Microsoft 365 applications and MS Teams
- WordPress and e-commerce applications
- Creating and implementing marketing, branding, promotional and social media strategies
- Creative digital applications such as Canva, as well as video production and editing applications
- Supporting organizations with mission, administrative and IT data analytic dashboards and reports
The ideal consultant will know English and Spanish or one additional language; have excellent analytical, writing and editing skills; and experience working in an educational setting.
For consideration, please send a copy of your resume, plus a statement detailing how your consulting experience meets our needs, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “Communications Consultant Application” in your email.
NOTE: CAL’s recruitment of consultants will follow the same Equal Employment regulations as recruitment for staff and will not discriminate in selection based upon race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, handicap, or any other reason not related to employment. In fact, CAL welcomes consultant partners who are certified women, minority, or veteran-owned businesses to align with our principles of effective professional development and to serve educators of linguistically and culturally diverse students. In accordance with USCIS regulations, all successful applicants will be required to show proof of their legal right to accept employment in the United States.