Frequently Asked Questions about TWI

What institutions provide teacher training or professional development for TWI teachers?

The Center for Applied Linguistics offers a number of different kinds of professional development, including workshops using the Two-Way Immersion SIOP. See our Services page or contact Julie Sugarman for more information on CAL services.

There are many universities that provide certification or degree programs in bilingual education, but few specifically for TWI or dual language. University programs that we know of that do provide training for TWI/dual language teachers are:

See also the list of professional conferences for TWI professionals.


Back to the FAQ Topics Page