Frequently Asked Questions about TWI

How do I obtain articles and materials listed on the TWI bibliography page?

Journal articles and book chapters can be found in most university libraries, or can be ordered from the publishers.

Entries with (ERIC Document Reproduction Service No. ED ___ ) at the end of the citation can be read online, or can be found on microfiche from any library that owns the ERIC Microfiche Set.

Materials published by the National Center for Research on Cultural Diversity and Second Language Learning (NCRCDSLL) or the Center for Research on Education, Diversity & Excellence (CREDE) can be ordered from the CAL Store, and some are available from CAL's TWI Publications and Products page.

Dissertations can be borrowed from any university library participating in an inter-library loan system, or can be ordered from UMI.

Back to the FAQ Topics Page