Frequently Asked Questions about TWI

How can I locate a specific TWI program?

Start with the Directory of Two-Way Immersion Programs! From the Detailed Search page, you can search by your location or by a number of program criteria.

Some states have their own directories of Two-Way Immersion:

You may also want to consult CAL's databases of other kinds of enriched language programs:

If you don't find a program that fits your needs, try calling your local school board, your state Department of Education, or your state chapter of the National Association for Bilingual Education.

For languages other than English, French, German, and Spanish, consult the Course Offerings for Less Commonly Taught Languages database.


Back to the FAQ Topics Page