Based on decades of research on how language is learned and extensive experience in working with educators to help language learners succeed, CAL is pleased to offer the following self-paced courses designed to enhance educator knowledge.
The cost is affordable and each course can be done at your own pace. At the end of each course, participants will receive a CAL Certificate of Completion that can often be used to obtain continuing educational credits from your school or district.
CAL Online Courses
CAL also offers tiered pricing to schools and districts who wish to have groups of teachers participate in our online courses.
- Academic Literacy Development for English Learners
- Approaches to Instruction for English Learners
- Assessment for World Language Educators - coming soon
- Foundations of Literacy for English Learners: Nature of Reading
- Fundamentals of Sheltered Instruction: Featuring the SIOP Model
CAL-Santillana USA Online Courses
CAL and Santillana USA are pleased to partner on a wide range of activities designed to promote dual language education across the U.S. Our new self-paced online course is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to dual language education.