- This event has passed.
ACTFL Convention 2021
November 19, 2021 - November 21, 2021
The must-attend language education event of the year—ACTFL 2021 Virtual—is coming November 19–21. This year’s online event will feature the same great programming you’ve grown accustomed to, as well as some new features that we hope will impress. We are still excited to feature our three keynote speakers: Omekonga Dibinga, Marcia Tate, and Shiza Shahid. Best of all, the content on the virtual platform will be available on-demand until February 28, 2022.
- Networking — Participants will have an opportunity to connect in the networking feature to ask questions on various topics and “meet” with exhibitors during designated time slots.
- The Expo —ACTFL 2021 Virtual will be home to a virtual exhibit hall where you can view all their products and services and even participate in virtual exhibitor workshops where you can ask questions of exhibitors in a Q&A and chat format.
- Professional Learning —Take advantage of this year’s virtual event to spark innovation in your classroom, school or district. You can still choose from hundreds of high-quality sessions, papers, electronic posters, and roundtables.
- Best Practices for Addressing Social and Emotional Learning in World Language Classrooms (On Demand Practice-Oriented Paper) Francesca Di Silvio, Leslie Fink
- Needs for Early Language Assessments: Results from SOPA Focus Groups (Poster) Jamie Morgan, Wen (Elyssa) Sun
- World Language Standards: Addressing the Needs of Less Common Programs (On Demand Session) Jamie Morgan, Leslie Fink, Mathilda Reckford