Going Beyond the Tech When Addressing #DigitalEquity and #DLBE: Research to Policy
May 18, 2021
- Dr. Ester de Jong, Center for Applied Linguistics
- Dr. Igone Arteagoitia, Center for Applied Linguistics
- Dr. Sara Vogel, New York University
- David Rogers, Dual Language Education of New Mexico
- Patrick Werito, Dual Language Education of New Mexico
Why must we go “beyond the tech” when addressing digital equity and DLBE?
In this critical conversation, we take a closer look at the intersection between digital equity, the impact of the pandemic, and dual language bilingual education programs. In the next 30 minutes, we will explore the following core question and consider implications for policy.