Sample Response – Post-secondary
1. What information does Aviva want to know?
- Because Aviva is looking to recruit and maintain participants in this program, she may want information on the pre- and post-exchange proficiency levels of current participating students.
- In addition, she may want to know about achievement in the content the courses target.
2. What decisions might be made based on this information?
- The test results will be used as part of a program evaluation. Test results may be used to make decisions about the effectiveness of the instructional method and lesson plans and may guide future revisions to the content and program. The results of the test could also provide feedback to students about their own progress. Finally, the results may help Aviva make a case for expanding the study abroad program.