Sample Response – Professional
1. What information does Pramukta want to know?
- Because Pramukta is evaluating the effectiveness of the company’s language training program, he may want information on the proficiency levels of the employees.
- In addition, he may want to know about achievement in the content the courses target.
2. What decisions might be made based on this information?
- The test results will be used as part of a program evaluation. Test results may be used to make decisions about the effectiveness of the training program and may guide future revisions. The results of the test will also provide feedback to employees about their own proficiency. Finally, the results may help Pramukta make a case for expanding the program.